Enjoy live music all day from SPAM Risk (Mark Clay and Reno Vaughan) and Bill Vaughan and Friends.
There will be chef demos:
1:00 p.m. Blair Dolinar, Nibblins
2:15 p.m. Phil Anderson, The Chef’s Corner
3:30 p.m. Christa Nahhas, La Grange Family Farm
Food vendors include Shaffer's BBQ, Vittles, and Catfish on Wheels along with merchandise vendors.
Advanced tasting tickets $30 ($35 at the Gate) and includes a souvenir glass.
Designated driver (or those under 21) tickets $15. Tickets on sale now at www.bellegrove.org, in the Museum Shop, and the Winchester-Frederick County Visitors Center at 1400 S. Pleasant Valley Road, Winchester.
* A PHOTO ID CHECK IS REQUIRED FOR ENTRY
* Tasting tickets must be purchased to taste or purchase alcohol
* If you purchase your ticket online, your PayPal receipt is your ticket, bring it with you to the event
* You are welcome to bring chairs and tents
* No pets
* No outside food or drink (water bottles subject to inspection)
* No large bags or coolers
* This event is a rain or shine
* No person under the age of 18 shall be admitted to the festival unless accompanied by a parent or guardian